October 15, 2023
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
It’s that time of the year again when we get to celebrate our growth at the Yardbird Suite! We are excited for you to join us in person at the Yardbird Suite and virtually for the Edmonton Jazz Society Annual general meeting on Sunday October 15, 2023 at 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
This is your Jazz and Blues Club by choice. We’ve met the challenges of post-Covid, we’ve grown, and we’re moving ahead at full speed. We have an exciting slate of interesting and committed Board Members, an Executive Director, a diverse line-up of entertainment, and a healthy financial position just to name a few successes.
EJS AGM Sunday, Oct 15 · 1–2:30 PM
Google Meet joining info:
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/vcv-nxcn-ayv
Or dial: +1 604-774-8026 PIN: 716759231
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/vcv-nxcn-ayv?pin=4513480086395
If you’re interested in:
- Meeting current and new Board Members
- Hearing more about the fiscal health of the Society
- Changing the requirement for auditors of the Society to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Changing the quorum requirements for the AGM
- Volunteering on a committee or in another capacity
- Learning about our growth and successes over the past year
- Getting your questions answered or suggestions, we want to know what you are thinking,
- And what’s ahead for the coming year…..
Please register in advance for the meeting by getting a ticket (free of charge) to the meeting below.
We are excited to share our good news.
There will be pizza and refreshments.
There will be a draw for three sets of complimentary tickets to a regular show of your choice