December 7, 2022
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
It’s that time of the year again when we get to celebrate our growth at the Yardbird Suite! We are excited for you to join us virtually via Google Meet for the Edmonton Jazz Society Annual General Meeting on Wednesday December 7, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
This is your Jazz and Blues Club by choice. We’ve met the challenges of post-Covid, we’ve grown, and we’re moving ahead at full speed. We have an exciting slate of interesting and committed current and prospective Board Members, an Executive Director, a new Volunteer Coordinator, a diverse line-up of entertainment, and a healthy financial position just to name a few successes.
Wednesday, Dec 7, 7:00–8:30 PM
Google Meet joining info:
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/qev-gthm-rno
Or dial: +1 647-738-9897 PIN: 112622858
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/qev-gthm-rno?pin=5413896075602
If you’re interested in:
- Meeting current and new Board Members
- Hearing more about the fiscal health of the Society
- Changing the quorum requirements for the AGM
- Volunteering on a committee or in another capacity
- Learning about our growth and successes over the past year
- Having your questions answered or suggestions submitted – we want to know what you are thinking
- Getting a sneak peak at what’s ahead for the coming year…
Please register in advance for the meeting by getting a ticket (free of charge) to the meeting below.
We are excited to share our good news.
There will be a draw for three sets of complementary tickets to a regular show of your choice